2007-09-01

Sok minden és semmi

Yo.

I moved to a new place, because I needed a change. It was just too comfortable in my hotel... Now I pay five times less than before, but on the other hand I am surrounded by backpackers.

I spent the past few days in 798, often accompanied by Noi Morei or other (street) artists. It is incredible how much they construct there... not only infrastructure, also huge show rooms everywhere. I don't really think that there is the need for so many places, but hey!, China is a big country and it is cheap to make something there.

Tomorrow the Hungarian Cultural Season begins with an opening concert in the Forbidden City. I got a ticket from the Hungarian Embassy. Now I am going to the vernissage of the Anish Kapoor exhibition in 798.

Here are some new pics:
























































No comments: